Friday, August 12, 2011

Welcome

Well, here goes! I've been meaning to start this blog for a while as I've always had people interested in different things that I do.. specifically my eating and exercise habits, as well as horse tips, such as clipping, training, etc. I'm very specific in the way that I do things.. not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing, others might refer to it as OCD! Just kidding.. sort of.

I'm just getting things set up, so it might be a little slow, but the types of things that you will find here are recipes, training tips, fitness and health information, product reviews, etc. I am not a registered dietitian, or certified in fitness, so this information is just off of personal experience and what I do that works for me! Listen to your own body and do what works for you.

Ciao!

No comments: