Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Lemon Pepper Halibut

I made a REALLY good spur of the moment dinner for Brandon and I the other night.. He loved it! Super simple too..


Season halibut with lemon pepper seasoning and black pepper. I put the halibut filets in foil and cooked it on my George Foreman for 10 minutes. While that was cooking, I had already started my Harvest Grains mix by Trader Joe's in water on the stove with garlic salt and black pepper in the water. Once it soaked up all of the water, it was an AMAZING flavor on the grains. I also made garlic green beans by boiling them in water, then straining them, coating with extra virgin olive oil and seasoning with black pepper and garlic salt. 20 minute meal TOPS. Brandon approved.

This came out to: 283 calories, 2g fat, 36g carbs and 30g protein.

No comments: